Canon PIXMA iP100 Setup and Driver Download Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – The ultra-portable Canon PIXMA iP100 makes use of Canon’s SMALL PRINT head know-how for superb high quality picture and document printing wherever you might be. Micro-Nozzles ejecting small 1pl ink droplets permit a excessive decision of 9600 x 2400dpi, producing prints of class-leading top quality. A boosted five-ink system maximizes print top quality for each pictures and paperwork. The Photograph Black ink ensures plentiful shade comparability and in addition deep blacks in pictures whereas a separate Pigment Black ink is utilized to supply crisp, sharp textual content for business-class information.
Canon PIXMA iP100 can also be geared up with ChromaLife100+, which guarantee the standard of its printing outcomes to last as long as 100 years beneath good climate. The printing speeds of this printer are quick sufficient for a photograph printer, with 14 pages per minute for shade printing and 20 pages per minute for mono printing. It’s geared up with each USB and IrDA. The entire media capability is fairly small, which fits its perform as a photograph printer, with 50 sheets.
Canon PIXMA iP100 has a really spectacular most decision with 9600 x 2400 dpi. This machine is appropriate with a number of working methods Home windows (XP or above) and Mac OS X (model 10.2.eight or above).
Canon PIXMA iP100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA IP100 Specifications
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 50 seconds Black: ESAT Approx: 9.0 ipm Color: ESAT Approx: 5.9 ipm|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 320
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to 10.5.x|
|Standard Interfaces||PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA, Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR (optional)|
|Paper Sizes||Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers|
|Noise Level Approx||38.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||12.7(W) x 2.4(H) x 7.2(D)|
|Power Consumption||9W (1.5W Standby)|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX|
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA IP100 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP100 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP100, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP100 printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP100 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP100 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP100 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA IP100 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP100. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA iP100 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP100 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP100 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA iP100 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP100 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP100 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP100) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP100 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP100 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP100 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP100 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver Download
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17 (Windows 2000)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows XP x64)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.3.2 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP100 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
The above are drivers that have been registered by Canon Driver Download owners, if you get a broken link on every post on our website, contact us on the type of contact we offer. Thank you!