Canon PIXMA iP90 Setup and Driver Download Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – The Canon Pixma iP90 is a quiet, light-weight, go-anywhere transportable inkjet printer that produces full-size information and shade graphics, together with 4×6-inch shade footage. The Canon Pixma iP90 like its predecessors, resembles a laptop computer lower longitudinally in half. Constructed from enticing, aluminum-colored plastic, the iP90 weighs a single 4 further kilos in addition to procedures merely 12.2 by 6.9 by 2 inches (WDH) snug for a roomy laptop computer bag or a giant purse.
Canon PIXMA iP90 has a borderless printing characteristic, which lets you print borderless photographs with out dropping its high quality. A number of media sorts supported however this machine is transparencies, semi-gloss paper, plain paper, picture stickers, picture paper, and envelopes. The entire media capability shouldn’t be too massive resulting from its performance as a photograph printer, with 30 sheets. The facility consumption of this machine may be very environment-friendly, with solely 10 watts throughout the operation and 1 watt throughout standby mode.
The utmost printing decision of Canon PIXMA iP90 is sweet sufficient for HD picture printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. This machine is appropriate with Home windows (98 or later) and Mac OS X (model 10.2.1 or later).
Canon Pixma iP190 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: 4-ink with 2pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE
- Colour management: ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 16ppm (Max), 12.7 ppm (Std)
- Colour Print Speed Text & Graphics: Up to 12 ppm (Max), 7.2 ppm (Std), A4 Full Page: Up to 1.2 ppm (Std)
- Photo print speed: A4: Up to 0.6 ppm (Max), Borderless 10 x 15cm: 51 seconds (Max)
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Paperweight: Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
- Media Input: Sheet Feeder: 30 sheets
- Media Size: Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, Credit Card (54 x 86 mm)
- Borderless Printing: Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10 x 15 cm 13 x 18 cm & Credit Card sizes
- Cartridge configuration: Two ink tanks (BCI-15 Black, BCI-16 Color)
- Black cartridge life: 80 pages at 5% coverage¹, 450 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)²
- Colour cartridge(s) life: 100 pages at 5% coverage per ink tank¹, 100 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)¹
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP90:
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP90:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.