Canon PIXMA iP90v Setup and Driver Download Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – The transportable Canon PIXMA iP90v makes use of Canon’s SMALL PRINT head innovation to ship the picture top quality and print pace of an expert desktop laptop printer. Micro-Nozzles ejecting small 2pl ink droplets make it doable for an excessive 4800 x 1200dpi decision – for superior accuracy in addition to actual coloration excellence. The PIXMA iP90v prints at as much as 16 ppm in mono in addition to 12 ppm in coloration. It may well likewise publish a photograph lab top of the range 10 x 15cm indeterminate picture in simply 81 seconds, in addition to is the one cell printer with the flexibility to generate indefinite prints as much as an A4 dimension – making it excellent for image enhancements.
Canon PIXMA iP90v is ready to produce ink droplets as tiny as 2 Pl and make sure the high quality of its output. The design of this machine could be very compact, with solely 3.97 lbs. in weight and 12. Three x 6.9 x 2.1 inches in width, depth, and peak respectively. You’ll be able to transfer it round very simply and it doesn’t require an excessive amount of area in your room. The sound emissions are very low, with a 40 dB noise degree. That is appropriate for late evening printing.
Canon PIXMA iP90v is suitable with Mac OS X (model 10.2.eight or up) and Home windows (98 or up). The speeds are first-rate, with 12 pages per minute for coloration printing and 16 pages per minute for mono printing.
Canon PIXMA iP90v Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X (v10.2.1 to 10.3.x) – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Canon PIXMA IP90v Specifications
|Print Speed (up to)||Black:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page)*Color:12 ppm (approx. 5 seconds/page)*4×6 Color Photo:approx. 51 seconds/page (Borderless)|
|Number of Nozzles||Colour: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98 and Mac OS X (v10.2.1 to 10.3.x)|
|Standard Interfaces||USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included); IrDA and Bluetooth(optional)|
|Ink Compatibility||BCI-15 Black ink tank, the BCI-16 Color ink tank|
|Buffer Ram||42 KB|
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8.5 x 11, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper Credit Card Size, High-Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, Photo Stickers|
|Noise Level Approx||40 dB(A) in the best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||12.2 W x 6.9 D x 2.0 H|
|Power Source||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.|
|Software Included||CD-ROM including Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0(Windows/Mac), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended), PhotoRecord (Windows)|
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA IP90v Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA iP90v without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA iP90v, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA iP90v printers for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon iP90v printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA iP90v and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP90v is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA IP90v Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA iP90v. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for the PIXMA iP90v printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA iP90v printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of the driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA iP90v that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for the installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If the installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP90v to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA iP90v is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to the Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter a username and password.
- Your printer (Canon iP90v) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA iP90v on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in a certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP90v Printer Driver:
- Click on the Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon iP90v if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. The printer window will pop up.
- Locate the Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA iP90v printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.
Canon PIXMA iP90v Driver Download
|iP90 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP90 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.00a (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)|
|iP90 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.00a (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP)|
|iP90 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 2000)|
|iP90 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.00a (Windows XP x64)|
|iP90 series Printer Driver for OSX (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP90 series Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 x64/32 Vista64)|