Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Can print from extra locations in comparison with ever earlier than with the Canon PIXMA MX490 Wi-fi Workplace All-in-One Printer because of wonderful connection choices in addition to the capability to set the opposite printer areas in comparison with ever earlier than with it?s 30% lower in measurement over earlier MX fashions. With Google Cloud Print and in addition AirPrint, you may publish wirelessly out of your appropriate smartphone or pill from basically anyplace across the workplace.
It?s crammed with time-saving attributes, as properly, together with a fully-integrated automated paper feeder which holds as much as 20 sheets. And likewise, the optionally available XL ink cartridges imply you may publish longer earlier than having to switch your cartridges. One other wonderful perform of the PIXMA MX490 is My Picture Backyard software program. My Picture Backyard places all of your most well-liked printing options, resembling Particular Filters and Full HD Movement Image Print, in a single hassle-free software program utility. It aids you to rearrange your photographs with calendar view and face recognition.
The package deal is not very massive or cumbersome. Unpacking, you will discover the MFP, energy and cellphone cables, a setup CD that incorporates print in addition to test drivers in addition to Canon’s Fast Menu software program, the My Picture Backyard vitality for touching up photos, black and in addition tri-color ink cartridges, in addition to a fast begin poster.
The person overview may be put in as a readable file throughout the set up, in addition to it is quite enormous and really complete. Not consisted of on the setup disc is Canon’s Modern Load Premium. This offers quite a lot of printable crafts and is obtainable on-line.
A conveyable black rectangular form measuring 17.2 × 11.7 × 7.5 inches and in addition weighing solely 13 further kilos, like Canon PIXMA MX476, the Pixma MX490 gives no-frills printing, scanning, duplicating, in addition to faxing. A folding Auto Doc Feeder (ADF) holds 20 sheets, and in addition just like the printer part of the device, doesn’t duplex test. The highest of the MX490 is hinged, and when raised topics the glass scan platen.
Association nowadays is a straightforward matter of eliminating packing materials, putting in ink cartridges and software program, and telling the arrange common the way you wish to connect the unit. The MX490 makes use of simply two ink cartridges a black cartridge, and in addition a tri-color cartridge with cyan, magenta, in addition to yellow inks. This method retains the manufacturing costs down however considerably will increase the working prices contemplating that when one of many colours within the tricolor cartridge runs out, it is best to exchange the cartridge even when the assorted different two colours nonetheless have out there ink.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds
- Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
- Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Scan to Cloud.
- Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
Canon PIXMA MX490 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows RT
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – v10.10, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, and Windows RT
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX490 driver
Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX490 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX490 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX490 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more projects of your job with Canon MX490.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX490 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX490 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX490 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|MX490 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX490 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX490 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
The above are drivers that have been registered by Canon Driver Download owners, if you get a broken link on every post on our website, contact us on the type of contact we offer. Thank you!