Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Setup and Driver Download Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Network Professional Inkjet Image Printer is a printer for the skilled expert digital photographer. Targeted in the direction of customers of DSLR video cameras such as the Canon EOS 60D, 7D, and 1D, the PRO-1 is an outstanding enhancement to Canon’s existing printer line. It enables media from 4.0 x 6.0″ to 13 x 19″ in dimension. Roll media is not permitted. The current print head includes 12,288 nozzles, improving upon the 7,680 on the earlier version, the PRO 9500 Mk II. This head enables an increased shade gamut and faster print speeds than were formerly possible.
(Standard) This is a printer vehicle driver that will certainly supply complete capability for your chosen model. For an improved individual experience, we also suggest mounting My Picture Yard software application. A version of this conventional chauffeur will certainly have been included on the CD supplied with your initial item. To utilize this printer chauffeur, the firmware version of your printer have to be the current one (v2.000 or later on). Download the Printer Update Energy from the download collection and upgrade your printer firmware, when required.
(Criterion) This is a printer vehicle driver for your picked design. For an enhanced customer experience we additionally recommend mounting My Picture Yard software program. To utilize this printer driver, the firmware variation of your printer have to be the most up to date one (v2.000 or later on). Download And Install the Printer Update Utility from the download collection as well as upgrade your printer firmware, when needed. When the printer is connected to the network, in the dialog box to include a printer after printer chauffeur installment, pick CanonPRO-1 v1-1series (Canon IJ Network) and also add the printer.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Printing Method: LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System.
- Features: Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Photo Printing, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Advanced Pattern Print, Ambient Light Correction, Auto Sheet Feeder, Index Print, PictBridge, Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8″ x 10″ (Color) Bordered Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds; 11″ x 14″ (Color & Grayscale) Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 12,288 (1,024 x 12).
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-29.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size (Color) 4.
- Ink Capacity: 12.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″.
- Paper Compatibility: Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) – 4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201) – 4″ x 6″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) – 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, LTR, 13″ x 19″; Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) – 4″ x 6″, LTR, 13″ x 19″.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13″ x 19″.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper; Manual Feeder: Single Sheet.
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 27.4″ (W) x 18.2″ (D) x 9.5″ (H).
- Weight: 60.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 24W (1.6W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver, Color Management Tool Pro, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.4.x – 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PRO-1 Printer Driver Ver.2.03 (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-1 XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-1 (firmware v2.000 or later) (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-1 (Firmware less than v.2.000) User Manual for Intel Mac (Mac)|
The above are drivers that have been registered by Canon Driver Download owners, if you get a broken link on every post on our website, contact us on the type of contact we offer. Thank you!