Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver Download and Manual Setup Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – Being a digital photographer, you require the care to take the greatest images possible, and also you need those pictures to view as great as you remember while you publish them. The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Specialist Inkjet Printer supplies that prospective with attributes that require unbelievable results. A brand-new 10-color LUCIA shade ink system includes 3 black inks as terrific monochrome prints, as well as a Chroma Optimizer to require the inks lay smooth on the paper which reduces metamerism as well as bronzing. Thinking about the Lucia inks are pigment based, your prints will certainly have the ridiculous advantage and also extraordinary picture vividness.
As an imaginative person, you are managing to capture the best possible pictures and you could desire those images to seem around in the very same class as you keep in mind when you print them. The P1PMA PRO-10 Wireless1 gifted Inkjet Printer makes this viable with options that guarantee an amazing return. an alternative 10-shading LUCIA color ink framework has 3 dark inks for mind-blowing monochrome prints and also a chrome enhancer to verify that the inks territory unit laundry theoretically, reducing metamerism and sun tanning. When Lucia’s inks region device maintained colors, her prints can have an amazing life expectancy and unprecedented introduction power.
The PIXMA efficient 10 imparts innovation to the remainder of the PIXMA PRO line abuse the most effective Imaging System to attest you’ll imagine particularly what you get. The OIG System checks out each room of the print and selects the best ink blend to look at the colors you hope to examine in your print.
The brand-new Print Studio Pro2 component shows bundle makes it dramatically easier to motivate eminent results from your most loved presentation applications. Consist of these building decisions like Wi-Fi, Ethernet, as well as USB and also you, have a piece of skilled equipment that matches basically into your job process that you simply will place any place around the studio.
For media boost, the PIXMA PRO-10 has 2 paper plates. A back container for a spread of fine and also gleaming presentation documents and a manual space for thicker media to accomplish your printing wants.
Also read: Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Chroma Optimizer, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds; 11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 7,680.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-72.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 4pl.
- Ink Capacity: 10.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Museum Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size 13″ x 19″.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4″x6″); 10 sheets Letter/8″x10″; 1 sheet A3+; Manual Feeder: Single Sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 33.9 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 8.5″ (H).
- Weight: 43.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 17W (2.3W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects, and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 – 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-10 printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network. This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-10.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon PRO-10 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-10 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PRO-10 Printer Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-10 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-10 User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-10 User Manual (Mac)|
The above are drivers that have been registered by Canon Driver Download owners, if you get a broken link on every post on our website, contact us on the type of contact we offer. Thank you!