Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Setup and Driver Download Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – It’s time to move up to the big style, the professional high-quality printer you’ve been considering about. The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Expert Inkjet Printer manages the functionality as well as the technology you intend to attain top-notch output so your prints can appear comparable to the images you capture. In addition, you can publish immediately on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and also create your customizable discs and also coats. The printer can supply borderless prints up to 13 x 19″ as well as is participating with a wide range of media, including shiny, luster, and also matte photo paper in addition to Gallery Etching and also one more lovely art documents.
The Canon PRO-100 printer shares technology with the launch of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum imaging system to guarantee what you expressly picture what you obtain. The OIG System discusses each area of the print as well as wants the very best blend of ink, so you can see the colors you expect to see in your print. The PIXMA PRO-100 makes use of 8-ink cartridges, including grey, light gray, cyan image as well as a magenta picture for cyan, magenta, yellow as well as black in general. “Image” colors are paler variants of routine inks, supplying even more refined shading, superb shades as well as a full variety of colors.
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 has multi-connectivity alternatives so you can publish straight from your numerous gadgets. In addition to a normal USB link, you can attach it to the printer over an Ethernet or wireless network. On top of that, you can apply the USB port onward to quickly publish from an electronic camera suitable with the PictBridge adjustment.
Setup is simple but slow-moving. The software requires concerning 15 to 20 minutes if you are installing all the services. Mounting the printhead as well as cartridges is faster, however after it is complete, the printer needs to be primed for a few mins, sustained by a head alignment. The Pro-100 connects to your computer system unless through USB, Wi-Fi (over the network) or Ethernet. The printer additionally sets cordless printing on Apple’s AirPrint method.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 51 seconds seconds; 11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: CLI-42.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 3pl.
- Ink Capacity: 8.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: (Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art Paper: Fine Art “Museum Etching”; Other Fine Art Papers; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13″ x 19″.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper; 20 sheets Photo Paper (4″x6″); 10 sheets (Letter/8″x10″); 1 sheet (A3+); Manual Feeder: 1 sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 38.5 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2″ (W) x 15.2″ (D) x 8.5″ (H).
- Weight: 43.2 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 19 W (2.3 W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 – 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Mac)|