Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download and Wireless Setup Wireless Setup, IJ Start Installation Software Driver Scanner Download Mac, Windows, and Linux – The Canon PIXMA PRO-100S is specialist A3+ printer has an 8-ink color-based system for gallery-quality prints you’ll be satisfied to display or offer, plus Wi-Fi as well as full cloud connection for simple combination into enduring workflows. Reveal on your own in rich, glossy as well as vivid shade images and magnificent mono prints gratitude to an 8-ink color-based system consisting of 3 monochrome inks, which makes use of Chromalife 100+ for improved color reproduction and boosted permanence.
The Canon PRO-100S printer utilizes dye-based cartridges. That’s a particularly great suggestion if you require to get high-gloss prints, yet it’s less so if picture security is supreme. Canon’s Chromalife 100+ system guarantees fade resistance of greater than thirty years for pictures displayed under glass, however, this may not be sufficient to qualify as ‘archival top quality,’ which isn’t excellent for any person meaning to sell their prints. That eight-ink system incorporates the basic black, cyan, magenta as well as yellow with lighter image cyan and image magenta, for raised shade control as well as less graining in the tighter location.
The outcome of high quality for the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer was outstanding, particularly when making use of Canon’s top-end Image Paper Pro Platinum. Photos were pleasingly crisp and in-depth, while shades were punchy as well as nuanced on the surface being over-saturated. Our black and white test print was completely neutral, with especially great detail visible in the mid-tones. Nonetheless, dark regions were noticeably less intense than we’ve seen from Epson image printers making use of Epson’s old six-color engine, which additionally utilizes dye inks. Publish promptly and also quickly from your tablet or mobile phone making use of the Canon PRINT application. An Ethernet connection gives it simple to incorporate the PIXMA PRO-100S into your operations. Print images instantly from your selected cloud storage services such as Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive by utilizing PIXMA Cloud Link. Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download and Manual Setup.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 8 Single Inks, ChromaLife100+ ink system with 3pl droplet size & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: A3+: Approx. 1m 30s (PT-101, PP-201, SG-201, LU-101).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 8 separate ink tanks: CLI-42BK (Black), CLI-42GY (Grey), CLI-42LGY (Light Grey), CLI-42C (Cyan), CLI-42M (Magenta), CLI-42Y (Yellow), CLI-42PC (Photo Cyan), CLI-42PM (Photo Magenta).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper “Museum Etching” (FA-ME1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Premium Matte (PM-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Fine Art / Glossy Photo Papers and Canvas Paper.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, & 10x15cm sizes).
- Interface Type – PC: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (B port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type – Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (PRINT), PRO Gallery Print app, Canon PRINT app, Android Print Plugin, Apple AirPrint, PictBridge (USB).
- Driver Features: Borderless printing, Black and White Photo, Manual Colour Adjustment, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Quiet Mode, Auto Power Off.
- Software Included: PrintStudioPro, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 689 x 385 x 215 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 19.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, don’t forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-100S printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-100S printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network. This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-100S.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PRO-100S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-100S series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
The above are drivers that have been registered by Canon Driver Download owners, if you get a broken link on every post on our website, contact us on the type of contact we offer. Thank you!