Canon PIXMA TS5150 Setup and Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – The demands for multifunctional digital gadgets keep on increasing every year, including printer. Canon released Canon PIXMA TS5150 to suit the raising demands. This equipment is able to check, copy, and also print files in just one device. Its maximum resolution is suitable to publish also HD photos without losing its top quality, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printing rates are quite exceptional for an inkjet, with 13 inch per min for mono printing as well as 6.8 inch per minute for shade printing.
With its car duplex feature, you can now publish on both sides of paper without too much problems with Canon PIXMA TS5150. On top of that, you can conserve up to 50 percent of paper cost with this attribute. To boost its ease of access to several computers remotely, this device is geared up with both USB as well as Wi-Fi link. This printer additionally features 6.2 LCD to aid the individuals operate as well as navigate the printer conveniently.
Style is extremely crucial for a printer. Canon PIXMA TS5150 is notably portable, with only 6.5 kg in weight as well as 425 x 147 x 315 mm in size, height, and also depth specifically. The power consumption of this printer is likewise effective, with only 14 watts during procedure.
Canon PIXMA TS5150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.10.5 – macOS v10.12 (Sierra), and macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
Step 1: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver
This step tells you about to install Canon PIXMA TS5150 without CD
What you required:
- You need to have a driver or software for Canon PIXMA TS5150, for the file of a driver, you can download on the link below.
- You need the USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Next step, you can follow this instruction below to install Canon PIXMA TS 5150 printer for the setup file.
- The first step you need to turn on your computer and Canon TS5150 printer.
- In this step trying to do not connect a USB cable before it is suggested.
- Next, you can download, the driver of Canon PIXMA TS5150 and don’t forget to install it on your computer by following our instruction.
- You can connect the USB cable when the installation of the driver already finished.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5150 is ready to use for the printing.
Step 2: How To Setup Or Install The Canon PIXMA TS5150 Driver Manually
For this step, you need to add the printer from the Windows feature.
- You require the software or Driver file of Canon PIXMA TS5150. You can download a driver on the links we provided.
- You need the USB cable for PIXMA TS5150 printer.
This step how to install the driver:
- First, you need to turn on all of your devices.
- Connect the USB cable from your Canon PIXMA TS5150 printer to the computer.
- Extract the file of driver or software that you have downloaded.
- Open “Control Panel”, then click on “View devices and printers”(Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista). For Windows XP, you can open “Fax & Printers”.
- Choose your printer and click “Add a Printer”.
- If it has been ready for the driver location, choose the path where you need to extract the setup file.
- Follow all of the instructions to finish the installation.
- When all step is finished, the Canon PIXMA TS5150 printer is ready to use on your computer.
What you required:
- You need a CD or DVD drive to install a driver on your computer.
- The driver or software CD Disk of Canon PIXMA TS5150 that have included in the box of your printer.
- The USB Cable for connecting your printer to the computer.
Follow this instruction for installation process with CD Drive.
- The first step, turn on your computer and Canon PIXMA TS5150 printer.
- Insert CD disk to CD or DVD drive on your computer, and follow the instruction from CD.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer until needed.
- If installation wizard needs to plug the USB Cable, connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5150 to the computer.
- If the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS5150 is detected, follow the instructions for the next process of the installation.
- When all steps are done, you will get a notification the printer is ready to use.
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS5150 Printer Driver On Linux:
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Turn on your computer and run the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- You need to enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon TS5150) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
How To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS5150 on Mac OS:
- You need the file of the driver for your printer. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.
- You need to double-click on the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- You need to double-click again on the mounted Disk Image.
- For the last step, double-click on the driver file. Do not worry, the installation will be started automatically.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5150 Printer Driver:
- Click on Windows button on your computer keyboard.
- Open “Control Panel”.
- Chooses for “Uninstall a Program”
- Search for the name of the printer driver you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is completed.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you want to uninstall. (Select Canon TS5150 if your printer is of that type).
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, open it.
- Enter a password.
- Then locate the Canon PIXMA TS5150 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find a minus sign on it.
- Click the minus sign.